Upcoming SHOWS! Voices from the Kitchen and Writers with Drinks!

I don't often get to do readings, and rarely still performances of my own writing, so I'm really excited to announce I've got two shows coming up in November and December!

Date: November 8
Time: 6pm - 8.30pm
Venue: Brava Theater 
2781 24th Street 
San Francisco, CA

F&B: Voices from the Kitchen is a twice-yearly storytelling showcase hosted by La Cocina SF, a non-profit incubator that supports women of color in entrepreneurial endeavors within the food and beverage industry. Each show has a different theme, and November's theme is "Matriarchy," which is of course my jam! My jam on my bread and butter, my crumpet and scone! I wrote a piece specially for this event, so here's hoping people like it ^^ 

Date: December 8
Time: 7.30pm - 8.30pm
Venue: The Make Out Room 
3225 22nd St., San Francisco CA

Writers With Drinks is the brainchild of Charlie Jane Anders, who very kindly invited me to read at her long-running much-beloved reading series that's been going over a decade now! All proceeds benefit the Center for Sex and Culture. I'm stoked to be reading with one of my favourite people, Bryan Thao Worra!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pidgin Does Not Signify Lack Of Intellect

Race in Cartoons

May 13 Blogswarm Links Post